Here is how awesome the boy and I are:
By our very presence, we have made 4 ... 6? Internet friends sign up for NaNo this year. All people that have never done this before. When I signed on to facebook this morning and saw the status updates of novels in progress, I about squealed for joy.
I'm especially happy about Rach, because I completely got her to do it at the last minute without trying! (Plus she's totally awesome, hence the happiness) What is it with people named Rachel/Rachael all being awesome? I feel like I missed out on a good name, here.
So there it is. Moment of glee, brought to you by NaNoWriMo. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go write. Or take a shower and then write. But not write IN the shower.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Apparently I was almost named Sarah, and I am positively POSITIVE that I would still be just as awesome, if not MORE SO. I think you have the awesome in your name too. :D
:) fanks Sarah!
Post a Comment