Normally, I do on average 21 posts a month. I decided that in honor of national blogging month, while I decided not to participate, I'd be a sport and actually try and blog every day of the month, or at least have 30 posts by the end. I thought it'd be no problem. But no, it's apparently a problem. Especially when, halfway through the month, you run out of busy-ness. So I'm sitting here for roughly the fourth night in a row, trying to think of something worth writing to you fine people.
One thing I've been pondering over this past week is just how grateful I am for Matt. I don't mean it in a mean way when I say that I don't understand how the boy turned out the way he did. He has a definite set of desires and way of doing things that isn't like either parent. I love that he will put spending some time with me first, even at the blatant displeasure of his relatives. I love how he adores his cat, since before Aeris, he didn't even like cats. I love his enthusiasm when he has an idea or something he's excited about. He's a very special boy, and I feel like he's really under-appreciated by his relatives. He didn't turn out the way they expected, I think, and he doesn't take the same view on success that they do. But I appreciate that about him. Together, we kinda march to our own drum...and boy does that make me unpopular.
Anyway, I haven't done so myself, but you should check out my awesome friend Rachael's site, because she has started a new pod cast. I was gone like ALL evening, and it's late, otherwise I'd have listened by now. But I know what I'm doing first thing in the morning!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment