So, aforementioned "idea" that I had in a dream the other night? Yeah, totally found a story for it. Oh, ideas, how I love and hate you. There are simply too many of you and not enough time/stamina to write you all. Plus, "The Zoe Project" is most definitely going to need a re-write. What a diva.
Long thought train later, I arrived at another idea. I'm debating putting my novel (Roselyn's Legacy) on google wave when I'm ready for public opinion. I've been thinking about how to do it for a few days now. I like it, because I can control pretty well who has access to it, and to re-distribute it would be more painful than "forward". Not that I think anyone who I'd have read it would be passing it on. But my goal is that by the end of next year, I have Roselyn's Legacy cleaned up enough that I can start shopping for a home for it. Ideally, within the next two years, I want to have three novels in more or less publishable shape. Aren't I ambitious today? Yup yup yup!
So, for your patience, I'll reward you. Awesome song, this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment