Since the boy had yesterday off, and had Thursday and Friday off, today is simultaneously Monday and Thursday, making it possibly the best Tuesday ever.
We spent time with Matt's grandparents yesterday. It was really nice, actually. I find that his family is much cooler in small groups - the big gatherings are just really overwhelming, and the family all chats with each other and not with us. But his grandparents are pretty cool and hilarious. They bicker like only a couple that has been married for 51 years can. His grandma also does "that grandma thing" where she offers you food, you decline, and then she puts down the food anyway...and then gives you more. It was fun, but it ended up making me really sad after we left, because that sort of thing is what I always wanted to do with my grandma. She even made me a necklace and gave me slipper socks and books. His grandma is sweet.
Tonight I need to go grocery shopping. I've asked Matt to take me as late at night as he can work it, because zomgthanksgivingshoppers. Notice I say that HE has to take me? Car is unhappy with life again. Google points to an exhaust problem. I'll wait for Matt's dad's opinion before I make any decisions. But I'm just not sure I'd see the point in paying $$$ to replace stuff when there's the other problems (leaks). :Shrug:
I had a feeling in a dream last night that I desperately want to turn into a story somehow. I just can't figure out how. Bah.
That's all for now, I think. I feel like there was something else I wanted to mention, but it's just out of reach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment