But it sure was delicious.


You can all wish you were at my house now.
The boy and I decided that we're not going to spend Thanksgiving with his relatives this year. We're prepared for the inevitable backlash, because we're sure they're going to be seething. But we're both tired of driving so far on one of his limited days off and then getting ignored for hours on end while they sit around and tell the same bunch of stories that all took place in 1973. Also, I've been dying to try and fix my own Thanksgiving dinner. Inevitable backlash aside, I'm really excited. Actually, I'm a little excited about the backlash too...not because I like hurting people ( though they have no reason to be hurt ) - but because they need to learn/respect that we're our own unit, which they totally do NOT at this point.
Good night and happy writing, writers!

No comments:
Post a Comment