Rachael did this, and my writing mojo has fled me for the time being, so I am being a big procrastinator!
1. I love cooking for other people, but I'm very lazy about cooking for myself, to the point where if it takes more than five minutes and a microwave, it might not happen.
2. For the most part, I think I'm a pretty cool person, and that people would love me if they got to know me. I just don't think that it comes across in person. That makes me sad.
3. I'm phoneaphobic. That is, if you call ME, I squee with happiness. But if I have to call YOU, we're talking borderline panic attack. The amount of wrong numbers I get doesn't help either.
4. Old food makes me gag. I don't mean like gross old food. I mean, rinsing off plates that I used an hour ago. My gag reflex is absurd.
5. The speedometer in my car is 5 mph off. So I get to feel like I'm speeding, without actually breaking the law.
6. I'm afraid that people will think that I have issues with my dad because both of my heroines have had problems with their fathers. I also seem to have absent or missing mothers - I blame this entirely on my obsession with Disney movies.
7. The Disney princess movies of the late 80's and early 90's are probably why all of my stories need love.
8. I think I would be the kind of person who dressed up more if I liked the way I look. But I don't, and so I hate clothes shopping. This makes the fact that the dryer keeps maliciously putting holes in my clothes a real problem.
9. I would love it beyond comprehension if I had a girl best friend. I'm not asking for much, just someone I can hang out with from time to time, be goofy with, and talk about deep stuff with.
10. I wish I'd listened to my gut and not done graphic design. As much as photoshop is the bomb and I love it - I think it took five(+) years away from what I should have been doing all along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
#10...writing?
Post a Comment