So to be honest, I don't have that many left in my fingertips to spare here. It's like they ran a typing marathon today. NaNoWriMo amazes me, though. I get so psyched about what I'm writing, and it makes me think - gee, why don't I do this all the time?
And I can't answer that. I don't know why I don't write all the time. (Though I'm thinking the word starts with L and ends with azyness) It's sad, because once I get on a roll with writing, it's a high like none other. Photographing weddings is the second best high. I've never done drugs, but I don't imagine that they could be better than writing and photographing.
I've been doing a lot of thinking about life, and wondering why I do what I do, and why I don't do other things. They're all really disjointed thoughts - so I'll spare you - but what it boils down to is that there is really no reason that I couldn't be awesome. I know we all like to flit around with our fake modesty and whatnot, but forget it. I'm a pretty awesome person, and it's time I quit thinking otherwise. I have stuff to offer people, so why not? I'm good at so many different things, and if I just put my mind to it, I know I could be great. So why don't I? Why don't we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Because we let ourselves stand in our own ways. (Grammar might not be spot on today...overly tired and not quite coherent atm).
Post a Comment