I did a little reading (I've finished two books in as many days - trying to tie up loose ends), I made a few Christmas cards, and I did a little writing. I also picked up a little BluRay under the name of Star Trek...
It wasn't the most productive day evar, but I got some stuff done, ya know? I'm pretty happy with it. Maybe tomorrow will be a bit better.
Not much else to say. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good reads?
Pride & Prejudice and I finally finished Henry VII by Alison Weir. So yep, good reads. :)
I've never read Pride & Prejudice or Sense & Sensibility. They're on my "I'm going to read that someday" list, though. :-)
Wow, I'm impressed! I love Pride & Prejudice. Sense & Sensibility, not quite so much. I think I prefer the Kate Winslet/Emma Thompson/Alan Rickman movie version better than the book.
Post a Comment