I'm writing this quick blurb while I wait for my potatoes to finish boiling so that I can mash them into something delicious. Mmm...
I'm very tired today, and this weekend is probably going to be pretty exhausting. BUT! I had a phenomenal day yesterday. I'm very thankful for all of my friends and family, and I know that I am a very blessed person. I've got some incredible people in my life, and I wouldn't change anything.
We were out until sometime around 1 last night, playing Guild Wars and eating cheesecake with Troy and Rachael. Prior to that, we hung out with Donslice, Melslice and family. When we finally got home, we slept for about 3 hours, and then my father in law picked us up for what ended up being epic-fail black friday shopping. There was a MASSIVE crowd outside target, followed by a line that stretched (no exaggeration) down the strip and to the street.
However, we did get a diagnosis for my car today: exhaust problems...which my gracious father in law may be able to fix. <3 <3 <3
Also my poor mother in law's birdy has a broken leg. :(
With that, the oven is beeping and I'm off! Hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday, and thank you for being in my life. I appreciate all of you more than I can possibly convey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment