I've mentioned this before. Things seem to happen at either zero or sixty. Nothing in between. For the first time in a little over a month, I'm at zero. It's nice, because I suddenly have time to catch up on things and do some stuff that's less important. But I'm also a little stir crazy and less disciplined. I tend to work better when I've got pressing deadlines. So I've been doing a little bit of this, little bit of that, but with no real accomplishment.
Unless you count cranking up the graphics in KotoR. That one might count. I've been playing it for all this time with a much (much) better system than the one I had five years ago, but never bothered to turn up my graphics. Today, I did, and it practically looks like a different game! I love that game. You have no idea. I've been in a real gamey mood lately.
Also printed off more of Roselyn's Legacy. That in itself is a sport. The printer shoots out the paper so fast (and the printer is at such an angle) that I have to play catch with it.
Made supper ... only notable because I thought it was fantastic and easy. Chicken breasts + vegetables + can of cream soup ... 8 hours later, yummm. Unfortunately, the boy doesn't like vegetables, but tough noogies. I refuse to cook around him. Next time, I think I might throw in a few potatoes and fewer peas to make sure he eats enough though. But you think, eventually, maybe he'll get used to eating veggies?
That's it. A whole lotta nothing, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ummm...what is KotoR? I'm sure it obvious, but I'm at a loss. :-)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Best. Game. Ever. I didn't play (and certainly didn't finish) games like that before kotor.
What system?
Xbox and PC. It's much better on the PC though - more stable.
Post a Comment