Friday, October 30, 2009

Hope: It's What's for Dinner

I can't properly express all the pent up emotion I've had lately. It's like a fountain of !WORDS! wants to come spilling out, but I don't know how to do it justice. It's frustrating. Maybe it's better this way, because then all my words will come spilling out for NaNo - right? right?

So, speaking of NaNo.

I have a tentative plan that sounds amazing and awesome, if I can actually adhere to it. The plan is to get up around the same time the boy does in the morning. Maybe fix him/us breakfast ... maybe not. If I can propel myself out of bed (or at least into an upright position IN the bed) and get my writing done before sun up? That'd be awesome. I'm pretty sure I could do it, too, because when I was finishing up my novel last month, I proved that I could do 3-4,000 words in a few hours. If only I can get enough ahead of my novel plot-wise that I can pull it off...

Then I can help Matt in the evening, and if I actually CAN write in the morning, I'll feel accomplished and it'll mess with my sleep cycle less. I won't be a zonked zombie at the end.

The NaNo "tee-off" was tonight. I can't even express how much I love this group of people. Granted, I'm partial to the ones I already know, but I think the new folks seem really awesome too! I think it's going to be a great month.

So maybe I'll have good dreams tonight. Last night was just brutal. Long story short, in one dream, my car got "tire jacked" with all it's tires ripped off and the car had been slammed into the cement hard enough to drive the rims a foot into the ground. In another, I was on an airplane with one other person, and the airplane crashed into a shopping mall because the pilot couldn't navigate through the rain. I think we've got all natural disasters covered now, so, pleasant dreams now plz?

No comments: