I'm just saying.
For the past six years, my right tear duct has gotten "plugged", randomly and without warning...though when I think about it, I believe it almost always happens around this time of year, or rather, when a violent change in temperature comes about. I would go to the doctor for it, but that hasn't shortened my suffering in the past. Suffice to say, my eye is weepy and raw, much like the feeling you get when you've got a severe cold and have used up two giant boxes of kleenex ... except this is my EYE. Also, eyes are good for things like blinking and seeing things, so it's not an easily overlookable problem. It's not like you can really forget that your tear duct is plugged. No, the gunky weeping and pain will take care of that. Also strangely enough, this year my sinuses seem to have joined in on the party, which I don't remember happening before ... or this is the first year I'm aware of having sinuses. One or the other. Either way, I am a sufferin over here. Which is a terrible thing to have happen the day before I photograph a wedding! So I'm hoping for the best ... buuuut ...
Father in law is coming over now to take my car. Hopefully he's going to fix it sooner rather than later (winter IS coming, after all). I'm really nervous about it. Despite my proclamations of being unattached from the car, I'm really weirded out about him (or anyone, rather) driving it. :-/
Also, re the "stolen" package. Didn't arrive yesty, or today. Matt mauled mailman, who claims to have scanned it and stuck it in our box. Only obviously it wasn't. So matt went around asking our neighbors if they had it by mistake ... only, no neighbors bothered to answer the door for him. Bah. I have a feeling I'm never going to see that dog gone package.
Was sitting here looking at the "fall clothes" on a website. Realized with sadness that some people experience actual mildly cool temperatures and not diet winter. Also left my hoodie at the center today. Am going to freeze off extremities this next week. ;)
Lastly and not leastly, obtained new copy of Pride and Prejudice. Tossed softcover long time ago and only copy was an old hardcover, which is now sitting in my parents' basement in VA. Upon realizing this, dragged husband by the hood of his hoodie to Borders to get new copy. What is a girl without a copy of Pride and Prejudice, anyway? (Never mind that I have no fewer than four books that I have started and not yet finished. Hush.)
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment