Saturday, October 24, 2009

Semi-Sporatic Friday - FTW!

So, Matt is up in Petoskey for the weekend. I thought that this would mean a nice, relaxing weekend where I did some light housework, sat around and watched movies and played games.

Well, that's not what this weekend is looking like, not that I have any complaints!

About a half an hour after Matt left, Jenny called and said that they were going to entertain Helen for the afternoon. So I changed my clothes, did my makeup and ran out the door in about five minutes. We went out to Mancinos and then went bowling. Apparently not bowling at ALL in over a year has done nothing for my game. I didn't even break 85. I miss bowling, though. I wish the alley next door to us didn't charge such ridiculous prices.

From there, I hopped back in my car and rushed to pick up Rachael, and then we went to Red Robin to have dinner with Cylithria. It was just an awesome day all around.

Today (!) I'm hanging out with Karen, and we're going to Davison to look for bridesmaids dresses, and then to possibly work on her centerpieces. She's spending the night, which I didn't expect, but will be awesome, I'm sure.

In the meantime, I've got some housework to do. I meant to do it yesterday, but for obvious reasons, didn't get around to it.

1 comment:

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

Sounds like a good time! I want Mancinos!