This will make you laugh. I was slightly horrified by this dream.
I had gone to the house of someone whose blog I read regularly, but have never met in real life. Apparently she needed help with some project, and I offered to help her. It was only kinda awkward that I've read her blog for 2+ years and never really talked to her before this. But at some point, I realized that I had left my trunk open, so I went out to shut it.
When I shut my trunk, it didn't shut right. I realized my hood was open as well, and when I tried to shut it, well, the hood wasn't ripped off, but it was definitely squeehawed*. I noticed that there had been some tampering on the parts inside the hood, and I was frightened. So I immediately called my dad, told him where I was, and that I needed his help. When he arrived, he began poking around with things, and wanted me to add a little of several fluids to my car. When he turned the ignition, the car let out some awful noises and started spaying highly flammable fluid everywhere. He said that the car was toast, and that if we weren't very careful, the car was likely to burst into flames at any moment. So he walked away to make some phone calls. I backed away from the car.
Well apparently all this had drawn quite a crowd. Someone went up and jostled the car and sure enough, it exploded into flames. It was like a bomb went off. I was horrified when I realized that when the car exploded, it had killed someone. But it hadn't just killed anyone - my car had killed balloon boy.
:smack forehead:
*='squeehawed' roughly translated as "somewhat slightly, but noticeably off/bent/crooked." Example, "We should get our daughter a level, because all of her pictures are squeehawed."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He's not really dead! He was in the attic all along
Post a Comment