To keep it brief (because it is late, I am tired, and the lure of warm blankets cannot be resisted):
My tear duct has made nothing short of a miraculous recovery. I can't even stress what a miracle it is. When my tear duct flares up, it is a week at LEAST before I see improvement...and this was no "average" flareup. It was the worst I've felt since the first time it happened six years ago. (and that took about 2 weeks with antibiotics and eye drops to fix) ... But it just STOPPED. Today I didn't even have sinus pressure. I've got just a very slight leak, to where I think four or five times today I went "oh, I have a slight bit of moisture in my eye", but it's seriously just ... amazing.
The wedding was beautiful, wonderful, and leaps and bounds my favorite wedding. It wasn't that it was overly entertaining, and it was a bit dull in parts, but the people I worked with were just SO wonderful, and I just love love love seeing people happy. It makes my heart so happy to see this couple happy - you could really see how much they love and care for each other and how grateful they are to have one another. They were so cute, and so refreshing. I think the pictures turned out fine, too, but I haven't actually uploaded them. Also, it was really awesome to see Jeremy and Jenny today - and even more awesome that Jenny was able to take a break from being a professional bridesmaid and second shoot with me today. :)
Ok. Blankets are calling my name.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to hear the wedding went well! Do we get see any sneak peeks?
Oh yeah, I'll be posting some pictures as soon as I get them uploaded. :)
Post a Comment