Monday, September 29, 2008

Whose dog is this, anyway?

So to those who are wondering (and there's probably a few of you), Matt got an email today saying that they had to extend interviews through the end of this week, so he should know by this Friday. I'm not sure if I'm pulling one way or another ... I'm just fine with whatever happens. (Okay, so maybe, truthfully, having him at home over the weekend with it settled in my mind that he wouldn't be going ... maybe I'm leaning towards him not getting the job ... but whatever happens.)

Mikenna met her version of the apocalypse today, and it involved gobs of baby shampoo, scissors, and rubber gloves. She was not a happy camper, but she looks a lot better, and her bottom no longer gives off an odor strong enough to wilt flowers. She has a few antibiotics left, but she's basically healthy. (and I can now begin the process of really cleaning the apartment. No sense in cleaning the apartment when her stinky little bum was ... so ... lovely.)

Speaking of healthy ... I went grocery shopping today. Not the most remarkable event, but I'm really digging this idea of just being aware of the sugar/caffeine intake. I don't want to be one of those people that never drinks pop and frowns on people who do. I fully intend to drink a coke from time to time. But, simply in being aware of what I'm putting in the rest of the time means that the occasional coke won't be guilt-laden and won't cause issues.

Can't think of anything else besides the nagging sleepiness in my eyes ... so ... off to bed we go!

No comments: