I don't think she wants us to leave her again. :) I can't say I blame her, we were gone for almost a week. Can you believe that? A week! A lot happened, but I'm weird. Somehow, talking about it all makes it feel less special and awesome or something. So the stories will probably trickle out, but not all at once and not tonight.
But yeah, we made it back fine. It started raining practically the moment we hit the Michigan border. Welcome home to you too. However, I saw the most awesome and gorgeous rainbow about 45 minutes out. I saw the whole rainbow in perfect clarity, and it was so vivid too! I haven't seen a rainbow that good in ages, possibly ever.
Also, I won money from Nationals! (Bowling) I won $187, mostly because of my 12th place doubles' placement. So yeah, isn't that sweet?
Makes me feel better about picking up that Sims expansion this weekend. Speaking of ... it's been a long, long day, and I'm tired of thinking. So...Sims it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Miss you Sarah! Glad you guys made it home safe. :) Thanks for the sweet note you left.. we found it late last night.
Love ya,
Mel
Post a Comment