I'm really worn out. I haven't had more than 4 hours of uninterrupted sleep since Sunday night. Though I don't think I've gotten that much in a couple of nights. It's been more like an hour or two here and there. It's just wearing.
It's not that I'm not happy to help nurse Koo back to health. It's just that ... I rather like my bed, and sleeping in it. Koo's mushy butt is keeping me from that bed. The antibiotics are nice for knocking her out for a few hours, but typically it's not a deep enough sleep to where I can go about my business. I can sit near her, even take a quick trip to the bathroom or kitchen if she's really out. But I still can't DO things - like clean.
Dear heavens, this apartment is killing me. I want nothing more right now than to sleep in my bed, Koo's butt to be unmushy, and then to scrub this apartment down. Spot shot in spray bottle form is a wretched smell.
I need some food. I need some sleep. I need a clean apartment. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. This morning I just started bawling at 5 am.
Oh, add to that list that I really need my back to unclench. It would be nice to be able to look up AND down, left AND right without significant effort.
If you're sleeping in a bed, you've been fed, your house is clean (enough) and your back isn't in pain ... please count yourself blessed...and then go sleep for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment