A long story short, we went to mass with Michael last Sunday. The priest spoke on dying to self. It's a pretty familiar concept, but something about it really cemented everything. He said that (paraphrase...he said it much better) it's only when we die to self that the good and new can form. Again, it's not like I haven't heard it before, but ... It cemented everything that Matt and I have been talking about for the past few months. If we want to move forward, we need to die to ourselves, our desires, our things. There isn't a doubt in either of our minds that this is what we're supposed to do. We're just taking a couple days to recover from the trip and figure out what needs to happen next.
Ok. Enough of the blah-blah-blah. Picture time! I haven't touched 'em up yet, sooooo...
Michael is all that...and then some.

Aw, what cute lil boys. I love the look of sheer terror on Matt's face.

Kevin is intense.

Bailey!

These people make my heart happy.

...and I love Melanie. :)

Looking at those pictures just makes me all gooshy inside. *snif*

1 comment:
Awe, I love this entry. :)
And I love the pictures. :)
And I love you too. :)
-Melanie-
Post a Comment