For many, many years, I have wanted to go to a Renaissance Festival. This ranks up there with seeing Phantom of the Opera on broadway as "things I have been strangely obsessed with for no apparent reason". (Maybe Ancient Egypt goes on that list as well...)
So we've been talking loosely about going for quite a while now, only with the frequent trips to Virginia we've been making lately, no solid plans have been made. So we've been talking about going today, since Mikenna's feeling better.
Only ... Matt's tired. Now, I'm tired too, and to be honest, I have more right to be tired. But for some reason, Matt is cripplingly tired, and I haven't the faintest idea why.
So I'm debating. If we go today, Matt might be tired and no fun. Or we could try and go next week ... but weather this time of year is pretty unpredictable and well, lately everything is unpredictable. So we'd probably end up in Virginia again next weekend, the way things are going. So I'm leaning towards going today, because of that.
Decisions, decisions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well...did you go?
I've only been a couple of times, but I enjoyed myself on both occasions.
Post a Comment