Well, she's looking like she feels better than she did earlier, in that, she's not shaking and she seems like she'd almost be willing to do stuff, but not quite.
However, I just took her out a few minutes ago, and in addition to straining to poop, there was some blood. So, I'm taking her to the vet asap this morning, and I'm scared, because we don't have the money for something to be really wrong with her right now. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor little doggie. I hope everything is alright with her. Blood is the stool is one of those things that can be really scary, but can actually be caused by a lot of "benign" and/or easily treated things. Most of my dogs have had it at one time or another. Could be something as simple as a parasite (fairly cheap to treat) or just stress. But obviously you are doing the right thing by getting it checked out. Be sure to post an update about how the visit went.
Poor Koo.
Like Jenny said, though, the blood in her stool could be something easily resolved and not too expensive to treat.
Post a Comment