Mikenna has been the cuddliest of the cuddly lately. Normally she's just content to lay on the same couch as me, or behind me on the bed. But right now, for instance, I can only see half of my monitor because I've got these two beady brown eyes and a black nose staring me down. She's become the Koo version of a lapdog. She's not really a lapdog, because those tend to get on your lap, curl up and sleep. Koo will do that, sometimes. The Koo lapdog, yes, she wants your lap, but she wants to sit on your lap, give you kisses, and even stare out the window. In other words, lap is good, but lap must also come with entertainment. I think she sees this as her means of being the center of attention at all times. (Which I'm pretty sure is her lifelong goal)
I may be putting a rather fiendish twist on it, but I'm not exactly discouraging her. The truth is, I'm pretty happy to pay attention to her and have her cuddle. I just had to mention that, as with most things, the Koo way of doing things isn't the standard one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wish I could have made it today to see the koo way of doing things, dang me and forgetting about things that have been planned for months :(
aw, don't worry about it. I know stuff happens...and you're welcome to come over any time.
Post a Comment