Having my parents here means that I don't spend a lot of time on the computer. Once or twice a day, I've been signing on long enough to check my email, blog(s), twitter, and a quick stop by my message board home. Grand total ... maybe 15 minutes. I certainly don't feel deprived, and it's made me really think about how much time I waste on the internet. Now, combine this with my recent wanting to DO more with life, and it's practically an epiphany.
Well, I took a hiatus from the message board I've been posting on ... I don't keep up on much, but I'll take a look at a post or two. Well, it's a Christian music message board, but hardly anyone there over the age of 16 listens to CCM with much regularity. (There are a few) Well, when the idea of having a separate section for secular music popped up, one of the admins mentioned something about why do they have people there that don't even listen to CCM? Well ... that made me think too. Why do I bother? Don't get me wrong, I love the people there, but...? So I guess I'll be re-evaluating this over the next couple weeks. Perhaps I just won't go back, period.
Really feel like I'm on the cusp of something awesome, here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
we go because it's habit and we like the people...
You must return woman. Or else I shall die of lonlieness.
I loves you and I shall be oh so sad if we no longer rule the buzz.
I also expect to talk to you and Matt again soon! (well...that is if you'd like to grace me with your presence again.)
-JJ
Please don't leave forever, Sarah!
You life would be so empty without the buzz....
~bestill
It's all about the people. I listen to secular music. I just shrug that stuff off.
Post a Comment