So, I follow a number of blogs. Most of my friends' blogs (and a couple others) are listed over on the side, there. I do, however, follow a few blogs that I don't list, for whatever reason. (No nefarious purposes, really) One such blog is "Awkward Family Photos". Now, I'm not a huge fan of the "you send me pictures, and I become famous enough to publish a book" blog genre, though cake wrecks amuses me greatly. But AFP keeps putting up these photos that, to me, look blatantly photoshopped. Then a debate breaks out, and so-called "experts" will debate the issue, with someone ultimately saying "IT'S NOT PHOTOSHOPPED AND GO AWAY YOU NIT PICKERS." Well, I decided to stop reading the blog because, well, it's just irritating me. (Also irritating me IS the whole "you send me content and I get a book deal" bit. Really???)
Facebook is also trying to drive me insane. I recently pruned my friends' list. Got rid of the people who don't contact me in any capacity ever. (ie: mostly high school people) Well, one of them apparently tried to re-friend me. So I hit accept. But there's an error in accepting it. So I tried to decline it, and it says that there IS no friend request. Over and over again. So I contacted facebook. Well, 28 odd hours later, this girl is apparently my friend again, but I still get the friend request notification from her with the same problems AND IT IS DRIVING ME INSANE ... probably more than it needs to. Quite honestly, it's to the point where I'm starting to toy with the idea of deleting my facebook and starting over because it's driving me that crazy. I really hope it doesn't actually get to that point, because I'd feel really lame for that.
Also, the hair is apparently a "cherry" color this month. As the leaves change, so must the hair. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment