I've been getting up with Matt most mornings and making him breakfast. It's especially nice with him working this overtime, because then we at least have a little time together during these really long days. Poor guy said that if we went out this week, he wanted it to be for fun. Well, each night he's gotten home around 8:10-8:30 and to say the least, our trips out have not been for fun. Had to get groceries last night, which wasn't SO bad. But then, this morning, I noticed that his passenger headlight was out. Soooo we had to head out as soon as he got home to pick up a bulb, which he unfortunately has to wait to change. He was nice enough to swing by the goodwill drop off for me so that we could get rid of some stuff (and thereby make my life a little easier). So we didn't end up home until somewhere around 9:35, and Matt was so tired that he just went straight to bed.
I've gotten quite a bit done organizationally. Not quite done with the office yet. It's a little overwhelming, because that room tends to be the "catch all" for things you don't want to deal with...including but not limited to, most of the stuff I brought home from my parents' last July. (What to do with it is still the million dollar question)
Less than two weeks until my parents come out! I'm really excited, but there's a chance that Matt might not get the full vacation he put in for because of the company's blatant irresponsibility. Never mind that he's been barred from taking any vacation time since the end of MAY. Oh Asinine company ... bane of my existence.
But yeah. New blog layout (for those of you who don't actually click on the blog, but rely on "feeds") ... and I'm pleased as punch with it. :)
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love, love, love the header! I think it fits your blog perfectly.
Thanks so much!
I especially like how I'm on it ;)
Post a Comment