Thursday, September 17, 2009

Oh what a week

Went to Birch Run, ate awesome pizza at Uno's. Went to Hobby Lobby, peer pressured each other into getting brain freezes at Taco Bell (and laughed about it). Made "the best lasagna ever". Went to see Star Trek in Imax. Went to Red Robin and had a delicious sweet onion burger. Played Rock Band and "The Game of Things...". Went to Past Tense, and made my dad play DnD with us. Watching guiding light with mom! Played animal roulette every night. Spent quality bosom time with mom while crammed into the two-person truck with both parents. Tomorrow we're going to Ren Fest...maybe Olive Garden if I can convince them. Mom says she wants to take me clothes shopping tomorrow evening. Then they leave Saturday morning. ( :( )

Pretty excited. Got an email from someone I know that knows someone who is looking for an "inexpensive" wedding photographer. They want someone to shoot for 4 hours, 50-60 pictures at this nice golf club, for $400-500. So I'm going to call on that tomorrow and that would be :totally: sweet if it pans out. If not, ah well.

But anyway - in case you can't tell, it's been a totally awesome week. But I miss spending time with my parents ridiculously much.

No comments: