Saturday, September 19, 2009

Assorted, like five flavor life savers

So, a big wahoo-izzle to ME. I booked my first non-friend wedding today! I'm stoked and ...stroked. The wedding is October 11th (yes, of this year) and it's an older couple. They're out of state at the moment, so I don't have all of the details yet, but apparently she was so excited after seeing my website that she wanted to contact me today to see if I was free. Huge ego boost for me, and I'm anxious to see what she wants in terms of pictures. She said she really liked my "artistic" style, so I'm wondering how this is all going to pan out. We'll see!

My parents made it home ok, though Cooper is now mysteriously sick. :( I hope he's better soon!

Matt's been playing music again lately, and I think he's come up with some really amazing stuff. I'm so incredibly proud of him.

...Made some more Christmas cards tonight. Trying to do them in small increments and hope not to get burned out. :)

Well, that's all I've got in me for tonight. G'night!

1 comment:

Melanie Van Wynsberg said...

Congrats Sarah. :)

And yay to Matt making music again!