That's all for now - I don't want to bombard you. (or blogger. I'm not fond of their picture uploader, which is why I do it sparingly) Isn't he lovely? I think he's lovely.
Thanks Krista! It was a blast. The awesome thing was that we basically took all the pics behind the walmart parking lot. I may have to put more pictures up...darn boy is just photogenic. (and I'm a sucker for black and white too)
3 comments:
Based upon these few shots, I would have to guess that you guys had a lovely photo shoot! My favorite of the three? Number 2. I'm a sucker for B&W.
Good pics!
Yeah blogger's picture uploader sucks! very annoying to use.
Thanks Krista! It was a blast. The awesome thing was that we basically took all the pics behind the walmart parking lot. I may have to put more pictures up...darn boy is just photogenic. (and I'm a sucker for black and white too)
Post a Comment