Friday, September 25, 2009

Incentive (!)

So, in my only semi-stellar attempt to finish my novel by Nano (more specifically, by the end of this month), I've decided to buckle down and make alottaprogress tonight. Only problem is that I'm not very good at defining "progress". So the boy has helped me out with the following:

1,000 words: I owe him for the 4gb Sansa Clip he wooted for me today.
2,000 words: We get to make a late night walmart run ... because we're weird and that's what we do.
3,000 words: We get doughnuts tomorrow at the fantastic bakery in Davison

BUT!!! That's not the awesome incentive. He told me that if I do indeed finish the novel by the end of September, he will watch the 5 hour A&E version of Pride & Prejudice with me - with undivided attention!!!

So excuse me, I've got some BICHOKing to do.

1 comment: