She's been creeping up my leg for the past hour. Started out on a blanket down by my shin. Then she had her head on my knee. Now she's snuggled up by my waist. I don't even know how she did it.These girls have been really good at keeping me company this week. Normally, Aeris ends up crated at night, and half the time, I toss her out of the bedroom in the morning because she starts being a brat. Not only have I not had to crate her this week, but she's been cuddling with me after Matt leaves and staying out of trouble. And then, well, just look at that puppy. She looks like good company, doesn't she? She's my little buddy.
I've been weeding out my friends list on facebook. It's been interesting. I'm just tired of having people on my list that don't care about me (because they have never bothered to say so much as hi) and that I don't care about either. Taking out people who are constantly negative. Figure I'd rather have it just the people I care about, the people I want to stay in touch with. There are still more people I need to weed out, but that's more difficult ... online people, who might get offended. (I don't think it's anyone who reads this, so if you're reading this, you're likely fine.)
I guess that kinda sums up everything in general. Paring down.

1 comment:
yay i'm fine :) i mean, we already knew that, but it is still fun to know =]
Post a Comment