Friday, September 18, 2009

Back and Forth

My parents leave in the morning. At least the next few days are going to be blissfully busy. I need busy. Tomorrow I'm up at the center, followed by my sister-in-law's first scrapbooking show. Then Sunday is church and writer's group meeting. Monday, Karen and I are starting on our "Christmas present" for her extended relatives. Then there's the whole novel thing, plus everything else I want to do. So I'm definitely busy, and I'm looking forward to it. I need the busy.

So - I actually did the scary thing and called these looking for the cheap photographer and gave them my website. No idea whether they'll be impressed or want to contact me again. I'm certainly not planning on it. All the same, I quickly tweaked my website for the first time in over a year. If I feel ambitious tomorrow, I might go ahead and add some more photos. But regardless, I'm flattered that someone thought of me, and enjoyed the brief excitement. :)

I'll try to throw up a few pictures from our trip to Renfest sometime this weekend. They look shockingly like last year's pictures (like, all jousting) but we'll see if I got anything neat.

No comments: