Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It is good.

So I met with my bride-to-be today! She was just as nice in person as she was on the phone. They said that they were an "older" couple - well, they weren't kidding. I think the groom has got to be 75. But the bride is so awesome. I think it's going to be a great wedding - an interesting experience if nothing else. I'm really excited. It's a great confidence booster (she's SO complementary and she picked me!) and it's my first paid wedding. That's pretty sweet.

Official diagnosis on the car: Transmission leak likely not as bad as thought. Different switch is broken - possibly a cheap, easily fixable part. FIL will seal windows and fix part and clean up car. So, while I refuse to get my hopes up, there is a CHANCE that I might have a workable car.

Tomorrow is do-or-die with the story. Dun, dun, DUUUUUUUUUN!

So speaking of that, I need to get some good sleep tonight so that I can kick butt tomorrow. I have much more to say, but not tonight.

No comments: