Monday, August 17, 2009

So, I think I'm figuring out that my body feels better when it is sans pop. That doesn't guarantee that I'll be smart enough not to drink pop, but it might make it a lot easier to severely limit it. Somehow I managed to notice that after drinking pop, I feel kinda ... bloated. Also, kind of icky in a way that I can't quite put my finger on. But after drinking a similar amount of sweet tea, that feeling is not duplicated. Not that I'm advocating replacing pop with sweet tea. Oh sugar heavens no.

Saw Julie & Julia today with Stacy. I miss Stacy - wish I got to see her more - and the movie was really awesome/cute. My car was running pretty well, which is cool. However, I lost my wallet after the movie, which was not cool. Long story short, I ended up having to enlist an employee to help me and THEY found it. It fell out of the seat when I stood up and grabbed my purse after the show.

One of my little "mini projects" lately is involving a lot of introspection. Unfortunately, I don't really feel like talking about it tonight. I FEEL great, but I'm also very tired - didn't sleep very well last night. So I think I just feel like vegging out and making a grocery list. More to come, eventually, though.

No comments: