Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I want ...

A haircut. I certainly don't need one, but I'm antsy with my hair.

To take pictures. Not sure if I'm over-reacting at this point, but I don't dare take my car out 'splorin to find places. I wish my friends were more vain, so I could take pictures of them. :)

To see my uncle/aunt/cousin that live in state. They've been on my mind a lot lately. Even though he keeps telling me that it's FINE, I feel really bad asking Matt to drive me all the way down to Monroe on a weekend. :( Cousin has sickeningly adorable children, too, who are apparently well-behaved. I would love to see this. :)

To hang out with my friends. Do something...unexpected.

-

I'm feeling strangely, like, overly social lately. I even sent pretty lengthy emails to a few people last night, just because I'm craving human interaction. It's to the point, where, if I had phone numbers, I would seriously consider CALLING people. Cue up the twilight zone music, please. I even took it upon myself to invite my inlaws over for dinner tomorrow.

Speaking of that, I really don't have phone numbers anymore. I only transferred the people who call me/I call most because the old phone's battery was low and I was too lazy to change it. Of course, since I just mentioned the idea of calling people, and most of my friends are phone phobic too, that probably wasn't the best way to get people to give me their phone numbers. :P

All in all, it just feels like someone crammed about three years worth of thoughts into my head lately. I'm actually having trouble sleeping lately because I can't shut my brain up - something I haven't had a problem with in about 3 years.

2 comments:

daveloven said...

Yeah...and I haven't seen you in awhile. :( but hopefully everyone remembers their anniversaries this week and DnD actually happens.

~Loven

Matt S said...

If my anniversary is this week, I'm canceling it for D&D.