...That I put off an air of "oh, well, I WOULD drive to see people, but it's a hassle and my car, womp womp womp..." He seems to think I put off an air of not really wanting to see people. This is not true! I just have a hard time asking people if they want to hang out, because I feel like I'm inconveniencing them somehow. You know, since most of my friends don't live right near by, and or they have kids. And particularly now, in my car-less state, it's furtherly inconvenient.
Rest assure though, I actually love seeing people, even if I'm not so good at deciding what to do or actually inviting or whatnot.
All that being said...The boy is going to be working some vicious hours next week (I mean, like, he might get home by 7 if he's lucky) and as I've mentioned, I'm carless. It's not that I need to go anywhere or anything, but if by chance anyone wants to hang out ... that'd be cool. If not, that's fine too...I'll get me some netflix and have a cozy week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment