Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hello there, little friends.

I'm really having fun with the car thing now. (Just don't mention that I have to trade in Larry. Shhhh...)

Surprisingly, I've got two more cars that I'm strongly considering. Probably a bad thing, considering how horrible I am with decisions. Both are considered "sub compact" cars. A little small, but, hey, it's not like I typically drive a whole posse around. They're crazy fuel efficient, and both rated exceptionally well for safety and performance in their class.

I haven't driven either yet, but I sat in the Versa and liked it quite a bit. The Fit looks pretty dog gone sweet (ten cupholders? the dashboard lights up BLUE?) but I've only seen pictures. So...
The Versa. It's a neat little car, with a very attractive price.











The Fit. This car is so scheckshy. But will the ride live up to the pictures? Will the price tag be worth embracing, or send me far, far away...

No comments: