1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. The Five People You Meet in Heaven
4. Telling Yourself the Truth
5. The Shack
6. On Writing
7. Marley & Me
8. Eclipse
9. Doomed Queens
10. Revolutionary Road
11. Breaking Dawn
12. She's Come Undone
13. The Reader
14. A Version of the Truth
15. Darth Bane: Rule of Two
16. Love the One You're With
17. Watchmen
18. How to Read Literature Like a Professor
19. Interview With the Vampire
20. Innocent Traitor
21. Ps, I Love You
22. The Duchess
23. Mistaken Identity
24. The Mitral Valve Prolapse/Disautonomia Survival Guide
I haven't been reading a whole lot, because my eyes have been unfortunately buggy. Well, actually, as I mentioned a week or so ago, I've just been feeling pretty crappy. Still feeling crappy, though today in particular wasn't bad. I've made a concentrated effort to keep myself hydrated, and get some exercise. I know it sounds so simple...but it's so hard to exercise when your heart feels so crappy and you're fatigued. Also, I hate the taste of water. But I'm trying! I walked a mile today, and I drank FIVE whole glasses of water. Still working on the office/living room transition. All this stuff came out of the woodwork that suddenly needs a place, or to be put back. Hopefully I'll be taking a trip to goodwill tomorrow after Matt gets home, and that'll get rid of some of the clutter. I'm pretty excited though. I think things are going to look pretty swell when I'm all finished.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment