I don't have much to say other than "YARG!"
I've had it up to *here* in cleaning Koo poo. I can't wait until the antibiotics are out of her system and everything is back to normal. I really, really, really, don't want to find any more Koo poo streaks on my bed. Not that super-duper-clean bedding is a bad thing, but it would be a less irritating thing if Laundry weren't $2.00 a load and if the washer didn't keep eating my quarters and if the dryer actually dried.
But, at least the little streak-meister is feeling good. She's cuddled up on my arms...it's hard work being so poopy.
Also, my laptop might actually have bitten the dust. Not sure yet, but it's not looking good. It's not that I mind entirely, I would just have preferred it happen on a different week.
But, on a brighter note, this is my latest earworm. It is super duper catchy...the video, for some reason, is of Avril Lavigne, but that only adds to my amusement today.
Alright. I think miss cuddly and I are going to go find us some lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment