Ah yes, just what I've always needed. Another device in which to take arms length headshots of myself. I apologize for the grunginess of my appearance this morning, but as I've mentioned, I've been in one stage of illness or another for a little over a week. I'll shower and make myself presentable later, but I couldn't risk missing fedex again!I'm writing to you from Leonidas, the lovely laptop. This is a lovely laptop indeed. I probably should have named it something like KateWinslet, or AngelinaJolie, or ScarlettJohansson on account of the lovelyness, but hey. Leonidas is the first, well, no, second name I thought of, and it was infinitely better than Alfred, which was the first name that came to mind.
How lovely, you ask? Shiny silver keyboard lovely. I could type all day just to feel the shiny clack clack underneath my fingertips. Shiny black case. Like typing on SILK. (The material, not the soymilk)
Oh, Leonidas, you naughty laptop. You're going to break down my willpower, aren't you? I was going to only use you sometimes and not install everything and it's brother on you. But you've got 199gb free...and a jammin ol video card. So. Much. Potential! So many questions, like, do I install firefox on you, or give IE7 a try? Will you alienate my love for you because of Vista? What's for lunch?
Erm...I should probably finish getting this setup and then go find myself some lunch, get cleaned up, and stuff like that.
Oh, Leonidas, you really are ... lovely. I've never used that word to describe a piece of electronics before.

3 comments:
Get Chrome! Or Firefox. Or give the IE8 beta a try.
i like your hair.
Thanks, you should see it when it's washed and brushed. :)
Post a Comment