I'm very tempted to try the vicks on the feet suggestion by my anonymous friend in the last post. I thought maybe when my sinuses cleared up so would the cough. Well, the sinuses haven't cleared up, though they're not dripping, so it's done nothing to help the cough. So if you happen to see my lungs around, that's why ...
But, on the bright side, Matt has been very sweet to me this weekend. He picked me up my two favorite magazines and some more orange juice. (Well, Sunny D to be exact. They didn't have pulpy oj, and I can't drink the pulpless stuff due to the acid)
But the really, really exciting thing is that I'm getting a new laptop! My mom called me up today and had found a great deal on one, and asked if I would like it for Christmas. I wasn't in the market for a new laptop, and had decided against buying another, but the things really are very convenient, and I haven't enjoyed waiting 10 minutes for this one to boot and things like that. I've already decided that I'm going to take very good care of this laptop, not leave it lying around, plugged in, on unnecessarily, eat while on it, all the little abuses this laptop has taken. I'm really, really stoked.
Anyway, I had every intention of making a post about progress and goals and aspirations and stuff like that. However, laptop trumps intelligent thoughts tonight, especially while I'm coughing between sentences.
Good night to all, to all a good night, et cetera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment