...It's a real good thing.
I have to say, God is good and I don't deserve it. I shouldn't admit this, because it makes me look irresponsible. Perhaps I was a little irresponsible, but then again, I did have an awful lot going on last month! I kinda forgot to make my student loan payment. I did remember, but I was sure that, due to the day I sent it in, it was going to be late. Ugh. I hate being late for anything, but to be late on a bill? For shame! Well, I've been debating how big of a late fee I was going to end up paying. By some miracle, I'm not going to have to find out, because my payment arrive on the day it was due. (Que nervous laughter) Ooookay, let's not do that again. I'd love it if roughly $2,700 would fall into our lap. I would pay off the remainder of the loan, we'd be free and clear, and then I wouldn't feel guilty if at some point I wanted to go back to school. So hey, if there's any wealthy patrons looking for a cause, I'd love to go back to school and possibly become an art teacher or a history teacher.
Oh come on, it's the internet, you can't blame me for trying!
Something I'm excited about, here...I'm pretty sure I'm going to try and offer to take family portraits for folks for free. I don't think that too many people will take me up on it, but all the same, I'm going to keep the offer contained, I think. I'll offer the ladies at my mother in law's bible study, possibly a few other families as well. I'm not trying to make a *huge* deal out of it, but I know that people do like getting pictures taken for the holidays, that times are tight for people, and that I love taking pictures of folks (but not charging for it).
Well, that's all I can think of that's blogworthy. I'm really sitting here going "Hmm. Shower then exercise? Or exercise then shower? Or just one? Is exercise a bad idea at this point? If I don't do it, what are the chances that I'll do it tomorrow...." and none of those thoughts are particularly blog friendly. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love the fact that you talk about needing $X and doing free family portraits in the same post. You have a big heart, Sarah :-)
Post a Comment