Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for:

New tires for my car! I didn't realize how much of a difference new tires makes. I'm also glad that I got them changed before one blew out while I was driving or something. (Also, am thankful for parents who were willing to pay for said tires. I don't know what I'd do without them!)

New laptops! Mmm hmm!

Those temperatures of fall that aren't cold, but when you walk to your car, makes your cheeks a little chilly - giving you that gentle reminder that oh man, you are alive!

That maybe, if Matt really does end up testing full time, that it'll be good on his resume'. It might be the only good thing to come out of all this.

Electric blankets.

Laptop recovery disks. Even if I'll probably never use them and there are 15 of them ...

No comments: