Friday, October 24, 2008

I'll get bored of the webcam eventually (we hope)

This is (sorta) your typical day for me. Whereever I am, chances are, one of these two lovely furries is next to me. Sometimes, we get both.





Aeris is trying to nap. She's peeved with me because I keep talking to her.


Mikenna is ... on edge today. The fire detector is low on battery, and I can't reach it, so it beeps every 2-15 minutes. Mikenna can't quite figure it out, so she's on alert.





Me? I'm sitting here trying to remember why I wanted or needed to go to target today.





Oh, and that's just a disgraceful picture of the Aery bean. She looks more like my cat Maggie did when she was 16 and grumpy.


There. This is a more typical Aeris look. Well, no, not quite. The Aeris look is "Trouble" - note the capital T. But she's cute. Really, much cuter than the webcam will justify. (Then again, *I'M* much cuter than the webcam shows...ha!)

And my bane of the day - Sims 2 hates Vista. I eventually gave up trying to install it on the laptop because it runs fine (and probably better) on the desktop. I might try again in the future though, since I do like me some sims.

Happy Friday, ya'll. For this weekend, I'm going to a halloween party (ish...I'm going to see some friends and leaving before the real party gets going) Saturday evening, and then we're hanging out with Stacy (I think!) Sunday later in the afternoon.

That's the complaint I have about our church ... because of the distance we live from it, and because of "doing stuff", we don't get home until 1-1:30, and then it just feels like the day is shot and the weekend is over. No fun.

If I don't find an excuse to write again, have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Krista Heiser said...

Have a good weekend yourself!

Love the glimpse of the furry ones.

Echo1Michigan said...

yeah, that's my complaint too. thinking of quitting the 45 minute drive and going to the ag church ONE MILE from my house. howdya like THAT!!??