Tuesday, October 21, 2008
A little piece of awesomeness
This evening I was feeling a little creative (and bored of my desktop) so I decided to take one of my ren faire pictures and play with it. I'm pretty happy with the result.
Before
After!
1 comment:
Krista Heiser
said...
Love the effect!
October 22, 2008 at 4:05 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sarah Ski
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(18)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(10)
►
2009
(271)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(23)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(24)
▼
2008
(216)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(23)
▼
October
(23)
A Poll!
I've got a case of the temporary insanities.
A morning in the life of me
When timing is everything.
When we don't get what we deserve
I'll get bored of the webcam eventually (we hope)
Thankful Thursday
Greetings, from Leonidas the Lovely Laptop!
(Heart) \\ (Break)
A little piece of awesomeness
My precious commodity
A little bit of this, a little bit of that.
*Wheeze*
Compassion
Why us?
Words.
...Is sick.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A little transparency
The good, the bad, and the hungry.
..I wish I knew how to quit you!
Burn out
You're hot then you're cold ...
►
September
(21)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(4)
1 comment:
Love the effect!
Post a Comment