Thursday, July 24, 2008

Well, at least it's an answer.

I guess the womenfolk want to remain sanctioned in Lapeer County, rather than Genessee. So, Imlay City it is. Though ... while I guess this could be true, I almost have my doubts as to whether it was a true consensus or if someone with influence just got very whiny.

Either way, it solves my bowling dilemma. I kinda wish that it weren't _this_ outcome, but I'm genuinely relieved to have an answer. The official party line, by the way, is going to be that my wrist is too injured to do it. It may actually be true, given that just last night, I went to bed without a brace, and woke up halfway through the night with it throbbing. Maybe if I'd stop lifting those 50 lb boxes .... ;)

So anyway. Yeah.

Sometimes, even the answer you didn't really want is better than no answer at all.

No comments: