We brought back an end table from my parents' that I decided to use as a nightstand. It's nice, it serves the purpose I intended for it. However, Aeris has decided to jump on the lower part of the table, lay in it, and go scratch-scratch. I don't even know that she's taking paint off, I think she's just amused. Overall, I'm fine with it, however, she really likes to start in on it at, say, 4 in the morning. That is NOT fine. It's not even that it's loud, it's just the right distance and sound to wake me up, though. I'm trying to find stuff to put on that lower part, but I haven't decided what, yet. Books are the most logical option...but I really need quite a few of them to try and deter her.
I finished Harry Potter book 5 today, which means I've completed the whole series. Yes, I read them out of order. But I saw movies 1-5, then read books 6 and 7, then went back and read books 1-5. I've been on a fairly decent reading kick lately. Good for the mind, rough on the eyes.
Mikenna's flea meds arrived today. I was torn about whether or not to put her on them this summer, but on the way back from Jersey, thinking about walking her in the same grass as potentially flea-ridden dogs freaked me out. She's been a little itchy since we got back, but I have yet to find any fleas on her, and trust me, I've looked. It's not too uncommon for her to be itchy anyway. But now I've got the meds and therefore, peace of mind.
Sorry - that's the best I could do today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment