I have granite shoulders. Seriously!
The first time I can remember my shoulders being this tense was the first time I went out to Michigan to visit Stan. I think we spent the entire two weeks trying to pound my shoulders into submission. No luck.
They've been off-and-on tense since then. If it didn't hurt so much, it might be amusing...because in some cases, well, today, for instance, I don't really -know- why my shoulders are so tight. Imagine your shoulder muscles, that they run from your shoulder, to about the base of your neck. Now, imagine that those muscles are suddenly yanked, pulled so tight that you are left in a semi-permanent shrug. My shoulders aren't literally pulled into a shrug, but that mental picture pretty accurately describes how tight they are, how they feel.
This comes on the heels of having a mild to moderate headache for four days and my wrist being funky. Actually - my head hasn't hurt today, finally. Maybe that's because I've been wearing my glasses. Pesky little buggers.
I made absolutely NO progress on cleaning and shuffling things today. I re-visited the idea of taking my sports cards to a shop and selling them, but I can't find any place to take them. Curses! Also, I found out that some of my figurines are worth quite a bit of money - one of them as much as $180. Unfortunately, those, I'm not so ready to get rid of. They're cute/nice/pretty/something.
I need .... oh, what's-her-name ... that lady from Clean House.
The girls have been really cute today. Awwww.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You could always advertise your cards on craigslist.com or a site like it.....
Post a Comment