Thursday, July 17, 2008

Susie Q

I sorta played Susie housemaker today ... which is not all that remarkable considering that I don't work. Heh. I cracked down on the dishes, not that there were a ton, and cleaned up the counters and table a bit. Really, I think I was just cleaning the only room that doesn't blatantly remind me that I have stuff to sort through. I'm so tired of thinking about it, really.

Hubby and I watched Enchanted tonight. I've seen it before, he hadn't. It was an even better movie the second time around. :D Much better than 'The Ice Harvest' which we watched the night before.

Tomorrow is DnD at Jeremy and Jenny's. It's the highlight of my week, lately.

Sorry that I don't have anything more remarkable today. The housewife thing was pretty boring, and I'm trying to type with a wrist brace that is really rigid at the palm of the hand. Difficult to type with.

Until tomorrow.

By the way. 1 box of cinnamon apple jiffy mix + 1 egg + 1/4 cup milk. Mix and spread in pan. Bake for 10-13 minutes at 400 degrees. Serve warm with 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream and just a lil bit of carmel sauce. Thumbs up.

1 comment:

Susan said...

i put pictures of my room up on facebook :)