I don't really have anything to say today. I've got this lingering headache. It's dull, but present. I'd say it's caffeine related, but I don't think I've *had* caffeine in the past few days.
I got my butt out of bed today (not exactly early, but I got moving fairly quickly), and drove down to S&S. They had some larger cakes, but two cakes that were in the size I was thinking of. Not that I couldn't manage to eat up a larger cake, mind you, I would just feel really bad. Unfortunately, both of them were yellow cakes. I guess I don't mind yellow cake, no, okay, I like yellow cake. I was just hoping for something a smidge fancier. I bought the prettier looking cake - the one that didn't look like a clown.
I really want an excuse to make a cake and to cook something 'nicer'. We haven't really had people over for dinner lately, or if we have, we've had Saroni's. My mom gave me some recipe books, and I found some really yummy sounding stuff in there.
Finally, I've been working on HTML. I more less 'know' the html, but I'm going through one of my (few surviving) "college" books as a refresher. If I actually sit down and pay attention, I should finish the book fairly soon. I've just been flittering here and there like a little bug. I think I'm trying to delay finishing my website, because I don't want to sit down and figure out pricing. Also, I should start trying to organize things for the church yard sale, but do I really look like I'm in the mood to sort through boxes? (no, I don't)
I should also locate my reading glasse---oh. they're right behind me. Man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
http://www.w3schools.com/html/DEFAULT.asp
Awesome knowledge bank and tutorials
Stop procrastinating! I want to see the site :-)
Post a Comment