I need someone to help me. Come sit here in your unattached-to-my-stuff way, listen to me explain in all futility why I still have this item, and then tell me that it's time for it to go anyway.
Further pressing on the "I need to get rid of stuff" button is the reminder that I have at least four more boxes coming.
I skimmed a few entries from a few months ago - I was looking for one about Matt and his stuff (apparently all that went down before I migrated from Myspace). I realized that I'm doing a lot better on the anxiety front than I was a few months ago. I'm not sure why exactly, because I think I've got more going on, but I guess I'm processing it better. Now, if I can just begin to process in a productive manner, all will be well. ;)
Finally, Matt made me angry enough to get back on the curves bandwagon. It's not that I haven't had some legitimate excuses for not going, but I surely could have made some time if I had wanted to. But finally, after a few days of increasing guilt-tripping, he ticked me off to the point where I decided he was a jerkwad and I'd go just to show him. (and get him off of my back, geez) I was also "motivated" (and by that, I mean foolish) enough to join this "camp curves" thing. I'm not really sure what I got myself into, honestly. It's some mini-competition with teams and we get points for ... stuff. Again. Don't know what I signed up for, but the whole "team" aspect is supposed to keep me going until September. So. Yeah.
... So how about that lunch.

1 comment:
I'd love to have the magic answer that will make unneeded memory holding stuff less sentimental for you, heck for myself too. Just gotta sit through it all and compare. If I keep one, I have to let go of three, so how much do I want this compared to that. Good luck.
Post a Comment